The iPad apps are helping the logo designers to design anywhere and anytime and these are not complex either. These apps play a big role in the vital stage of design process by helping in basic design tasks, sketching, drafting and digital painting.
- iDesign: A fantastic 2d vector designing and drawing app, it works across all iDevices and easy to use as well. iDesign app can help the logo designers create illustrations and vector graphics in a much quicker and easier way. The offset controls and unique features of this app lets you draw precisely with your finger without blocking your view. When it is about professional quality animated logo designs, technical drawings and illustrations on the move, iDesign is just the ideal solution.
- Adobe Ideas: This vector-based drawing device is a simple yet powerful iPad app. Instead of being a simple structure with an eraser, drawing pencil, color picker and a plain layer structure it lets you draw smoothly as if using a pencil. With this you can save your artwork and email it as well.
- Design Ruler: Now a logo designer can work with a standard graphic design ruler even when he is on the go and check out if his design meets the proper size specifications. Design Ruler app lets you measure lengths in pica, metric, inch, points and agate scales.
- iBlueSky: In the field of iPad mind-mapping apps iBlueSky is the ultimate answer. This iPad app helps you in connecting dots during brainstorming.
- Layers: When you just want to doodle and looking for the perfect finishing touches on your design Layers would be the perfect answer. This is an ideal media painting app that performs something for everyone. This app is designed on the basis of feedback received from the artists on the go.
- Freeform: This handy vector drawing iPad app is ideal for creating diagrams and mockups. With the help of this app you can also save the work and at the same time email the work on various formats. When it is about explaining your concept using visuals Freedom is the right option.
- Sketches 2: This is a wonderful iPad app that can be used for sketching out ideas, decorating pictures, creating complete works of art and sending directions to colleagues as well. This app is all about simplicity and features at its best.
- Palette 4.0: This is a great app that helps the designers creating and maintaining color palettes. This inventive, quick and handy app lets you get amazing matches and create wonderful color schemes.
- Adobe Color Lava: When choosing the best color combination for their animated logo designs and artwork is one of the most challenging tasks for a logo designer, the Adobe Color Lava allows you combine colors and find new color ideas. Now with the help of this app you do not need to sit in front of your PC and struggle to get the best color for your design. Using this app you can mix colors from current images and save them to use while getting connected to Photoshop.
- myPANTONE: With this app the logo designers can get access to a large variety of color libraries, moreover, with this you can also be able to share color palettes with your colleagues and clients. When myPANTONE is there you do not have to waste time in describing a color anymore.
Dit alles staat op de website: youthedesigner
Last updated byat .