Digitaal materiaal is niet altijd beschikbaar
We willen allemaal wel lesgeven met een iPad, maar digitaal interactief lesmateriaal is niet altijd beschikbaar. Wat moet je dan? Dan maak je toch gewoon zelf lesmateriaal!
- Book Creator for iPad ($4.99) We reviewed Book Creator (PadGadget = 4 stars) and found it very intuitive. It allows the user to choose from 50 different fonts and is a solid choice for general book creation.
- Creative Book Builder ($3.99) allows the author to create a QR code, import terms fromQuizlet and add tables as well as multiple choice questions. While it works well in a number of settings, Creative Book Builder is particularly well suited to creating educational materials.
- Book Writer — eBook, PDF Creator ($3.99) not only does what its title describes, but also allows the user to record his own voice or add music to the book.
While the apps listed above can be used to create documents of any length, teachers may want to create and manage PDFs for shorter documents using productivity apps.
- Notability (current sale price just $0.99) allows its user to create documents that blend handwriting, typing, images and audio. A user can save his notes as a PDF, as well as to annotate existing PDFs. Create notes on a variety of different paper (lined, graph, plain, colored). Auto-sync notes to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or WebDAV.
- Remarks ($4.99) lets the user write, draw and add text to documents. Users can annotate existing PDFs or save documents as a flattened PDF for viewing. After its most recent update users can now add sound to documents and sync with SkyDrive.
- Pages for iOS ($9.99) Though Apple native app is billed as a word processor, Pages create PDFs, ePubs or other documents. This universal app also allows the user to create charts and graphs, insert images easily, and make a polished final product.
PDF or ePub?
Finally, anyone with a Mac can use Apple’s iBooks Author (Free). This Mac app is easy to use and was recently updated to improve accommodation of mathematical equations as well as to allow an to use his own fonts.How do I know which is best? According to Apple, most users will want to save text-centered work as an ePub and layout-centered work as a PDF.
See full story on padgadget.comImages provided by:www.mediabistro.comiphone-apps-ipa.comwww.mymac.comwww.pcmag.comwww.tuaw.comwww.zath.co.uk
Last updated byat .